1 February 2022
Welcome to the 2021 Annual Report from the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Embedded Intelligence. You can read here what our students and researchers have been working on this year, of great challenges due to the global pandemic. Despite that, there are great stories inside.
You can read the report about the Centre here.
This Annual Report gives an overview of all the activities for the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Embedded Intelligence for 2021. It includes information about our:
- Cohort of students: graduated researchers, those wrapping up their degree now, and the active cohorts.
- Training and Dissemination of Research events attended by our students.
- Stories from our graduating students; their reflections on what their PhD journey was and how they experienced it.
- Our Alumni: where they are now
- Selected Publications
- Advocacy of the Centre for Manufacturing and Digital technologies.
If you have any questions about what you read today, or would like to know more, do not hesitate to get in touch.