6 February 2015
A new research group has been formed at Loughborough Univeristy Design School. The 'Design for Digital Fabrication' group can offer expertise is a range of areas relevant to embedded intelligence such as
- Design of packaging, enclosures, test rigs and prototypes
- Concept design for applications and proof of concept demonstrators
- Design for Rapid prototyping, 3D Printing / Additive Manufacture
- Prototyping methods and prototype manufacture
- Design of wearables and custom fitting devices and products (inc. medical / rehab devices)
More details about the work of the group and opportunities available can be obtained from Dr Richard Bibb at Loughborough University.