How to apply
On page 4 of the applications portal, there is a drop down menu from which you need to select "CDT Embedded Intelligence Wolfson School", this will filter your application to the Centre.
On the same page, in the box below, titled 'Research Interests', you can enter information concerning your desired field of study and/or nominate a specific school and if known, a named contact. If you applying for a specific project please enter the reference code here.
Before you apply, please gather the required documents listed below. Please ensure you successfully upload all of the relevant supporting documents with your application:
- A substantial example of your written work (in English) e.g. BSc/MSc thesis chapter or some published work showing authorship, 10 – 15 pages in length.
- Personal statement, of no more than 200 words, outlining why you wish to undertake postgraduate research at this stage in your career, including a statement on the project or subject area you wish to work in.
- 2 references, one of which should be from an academic referee (we will request references).
- Copies of all relevant documents relating to educational qualifications including degree certificate and transcript (if your transcript is not in English an official translation is required).
- A copy of your English Language qualification accepted by Loughborough University (more information here http://www.lboro.ac.uk/international/englang/).
- Curriculum Vitae - this will aid in the process of matching you with a sponsoring company
Please make sure you have indicated the correct residency category/fees status: Current guidelines are available via this link http://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/finance/fee-status/
Please note: Additional and significant time is required for international applications for UK Border Agency visa processing and ATAS approval so early application is encouraged.